This page printed from http://www.syntheticpages.org, Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:08:25 +0100
Sorry, you must log in
Why should I submit procedures?
- You will help to create a subscription-free database where synthetic chemists can immediately
access reliable procedures from their desktop.
- Your practical experience is valuable; it should be communicated effectively in this unique
forum and not lost or forgotten.
- Your SyntheticPage will be accessed frequently in academia and industry and attract on-line
comments and potential collaborations.
- You can cite your SyntheticPages on your CV (résumé) or in publications.
- SyntheticPages.org is a convenient place to keep standard procedures for your group.
- Future chemists will benefit from and recognise your contribution to SyntheticPages.org.
- Your SyntheticPage will be live within 48 hours.