What should I submit?
SyntheticPages is an opportunity to share the experience that you have gained from conducting practical chemistry. We don't demand that procedures you post here are your original work (although you need to reference appropriately!), but you must be able to share your experiences of conducting them. We discuss some of the benefits of contributing on the about SyntheticPages section.
- Reactions from the literature that you have done successfully.
- Reactions you had to modify/improve.
- Reactions where you fixed a problem.
- Reactions you invented.
- Reactions that you found useful or successful.
- Reactions that were easy/hard to do.
- Reactions you think more people should know about.
Any specific suggestions?
There are a few things which we know that we're missing, and people are often looking for. If you can write about anything from this list, you'll be making an important contribution.
- Suzuki coupling
- Swern oxidation
- Stille coupling
- Negishi coupling